When it comes to looking your best, you don’t have to spend a fortune on beauty products. We’ve proven that by testing a tonne of them which give great results, from ice white teeth to luscious hair. Here are nine of our favourites, all for under £20.
9. Bioderma Sensibio H2O (£10.50, Boots)
If you’re going to buy one facial cleanser, this magical micellar water solution should be at the top of your list. Ideal if you have sensitive skin.
8. La Roche-Posay Redermic R UV SPF30 (£19.66, Escentual)
Another product from a French pharmacy brand, La Roche-Posay, this anti-ageing cream contains retinol (AKA vitamin A), the only proven anti-ageing ingredient, and will help create a brand new you in weeks.
7. Pearl Drops Instant White Plus Toothpaste (£3, Tesco)
Of all the budget-friendly whitening toothpastes out there, we give this 10/10. Use it regularly and you’ll even put a smile on your dentist’s face.
6. Sleek MakeUP Cleopatra’s Kiss Highlighting Palette (£9.99, Superdrug)
With two baked powders and two cream formulas, this palette creates a great colour mix and makes highlighting easy.
5. Lee Stafford My Big Fat Healthy Hair Shampoo (£5.99, Boots)
This volumizing shampoo from celebrity hairdresser Lee Stafford makes any hair type look glamorous. Top it off with its sister conditioner (My Big Fat Healthy Conditioner) for even better results.
4. Cutex Nail Varnish Remover (£2.15, Superdrug)
Chances are that even you grandma has used this nail varnish remover from Cutex. Cheap as chips and probably the best one on the market in our opinion; you would think so after being around for 105 years.
3. Batiste Dry Shampoo Blush – Floral & Flirty (£8.35, Sainsbury’s)
A great dry shampoo for when all you want to do is have a bath and curl up in front of the TV. It also comes in various fragrances and colours, so you don’t need to worry about stray grey hairs.
2. Cetaphil Gentle Skin Cleanser (£8.35, Feelunique)
For both face and body, this cleanser from Australia’s Cetaphil is a favourite with celebrities (Charlize Theron swears by it), dermatologists, and of course, Aussies.
1. Benefit They’re Real! Mascara (£19.50, Debenhams)
UK’s bestselling mascara. Enough said really.