How To Do Bright Eye Makeup
In this episode of Binky's Boutique Binky Felstead of Reality TV show Made In Chelsea shows you how to do a summery makeup look with bold red lips and bright white eyes.
- Clarins - Instant Light Complexion Perfector
- Guerlain - 6 Coleurs Eyeshadow Palette
- Daniel Sandler - Jumbo Jet Mascara
- Guerlain - Rose Aux Joues Blush In Peach Boy
- Too Faced - Perfect Lips Lip Liner In Perfect Red
- Daniel Sandler - Luxury Matte Lipstick In Red Carpet
- Daniel Sandler - Super Gloss In Pomegranate
Step 1: Apply Foundation
Apply the Clarins Complexion Perfector to the skin and blend in. This product will give you a great natural glow.
Step 2: Apply Light Eye Shadow
Apply the light colour from the Guerlai 6 Coleurs palette to the the lash line, the tear duct and the lower lash line using a damp brunch.
Step 3: Apply Macara
Apply two layers of mascara to the top and bottom lashes, making sure you wiggle the brush in at the root.
Step 4: Apply Concealer
Dab a little more of the Clarins Complexion Perfector to the area under the eye to brighten them up.
Step 5: Apply Blush
Apply the Guerlain blusher to the apples of the cheeks and along the cheek bones.
Step 6: Apply Lip Liner
Apply the Too Faced lip liner to the lip line, then fill the lips in.
Step 7: Apply Lipstick
Apply red lipstick over the top of the lip liner using a brush.
Step 8: Apply Lip Gloss
Apply lip gloss to the centre of you lips using a lip brush.