How To Get The Chelsea Girl Look
Ever wondered how to get that radiant Chelsea girl look? In this episode of Binky's Boutique Made In Chelsea star Binky Felstead shows you just how.
- La Roche - Posay Effaclar Duo
- Clarins - Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer
- Daniel Sandler - Invisible Radiance Foundation and Concealer in Honey
- Daniel Sandler - Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Velvet
- Clarins - Instant Definition Mascara in Intense Black
- bareMinerals - Ready Bronzer in The Deep End
- bareMinerals - Radiance All-Over Face Colour
- Daniel Sandler - Blotting Powder
- Clarins - Colour Quench Lip Balm in Peach Nectar
- bareMinerals - Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Top Shelf
Step 1: Moisturise And Prime
Apply the La Roche Posay Effaclar Duo to the face for a base. Then add the Clarins Instant Smooth Perfecting Touch Primer.
Step 2: Apply Foundation
Apply the Daniel Sandler Invisible Radiance Foundation and Concealer in Honey evenly across the skin.
Step 3: Add Eye Shadow
Take the lighter colour from the bareMinerals Ready Eyeshadow 2.0 in The Top Shelf and apply across the eye lid for a base. Then in the inner corner, add the golden shade from the palette.
Step 4: Add Eye Liner
Apply the Daniel Sandler Long Lasting Waterproof Eyeliner in Black Velvet along the upper lash line, concentrating the thickness towards the outer corners and create a small flick. Then take the line along the lower lash corner and soften the line with a blending brush.
Step 5: Eye Lashes
Curl the lashes using an eye lash curler before applying the Clarins Instant Definition Mascara in Intense Black to the top and bottom.
Step 6: Bronzer And Highlighter
Apply the bareMinerals Ready Bronzer in The Deep End under the cheek bones. Then add the bareMinerals Radiance All-Over Face Colour under the eyes and up on to the apples of the cheeks.
Step 7: Set
Set your makeup using the Daniel Sandler Blotting Powder along the tzone.
Step 8: Lips
Apply the Clarins Colour Quench Lip Balm in Peach Nectar to the lips.