Step 1: You will need
- 340 g very fresh, high quality, white-fleshed ocean fish, e.g. sea bass filleted and skinned
- 60 ml fresh lime juice
- 3 tbsp fresh orange juice
- 1/2 tbsp spicy pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp yellow pepper, finely diced
- 2 tbsp red pepper, finely diced
- 1 1/2 tbsp minced red onion
- 2 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp coarse salt
- 1 cutting board
- 1 knife
- 1 large glass bowl
- 1 spoon
- cling film
Step 2: Cut the fish
Dice the fish into small cubes.
Step 3: Mix the ingredients
Place the fish into a glass bowl along with the lime juice, orange juice, peppers and onions. Mix well.
Step 4: Cover and refrigerate
Cover the bowl tightly with cling film and refrigerate for 3-4 hours, opening it up occasionally to stir the ingredients.
Step 5: Add the herbs
3-4 hours later remove the bowl from the fridge, add the fresh coriander, olive oil and coarse salt and mix well.
Step 6: Serve in martini glasses
Finally, serve the ceviche into martini glasses or any other serving dish and enjoy as a unique, refreshing way to begin a meal.