Step 1: You will need
- 360 g large prawns, peeled and de-veined with tails left on
- 60 ml olive oil
- 3 garlic cloves, peeled and chopped finely
- 1 tsp dried red chilli flakes
- 60 ml brandy
- 3 tbsp fresh coriander, chopped
- 1 lime, to garnish
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 chopping board
- 1 small knife
- 1 wooden spoon
- 1 medium cooking pot with lid
Step 2: Heat the oil and garlic
Place the medium pot on the hob and turn to a high heat. Add the oil and garlic and leave to cook for one minute.
Step 3: Cook the prawns
Before the garlic browns, add in the prawns and stir. Cook for one minute and add the brandy and chilli flakes. Allow it to bubble, cover, and leave for a few minutes, shaking the pan occasionally. When the prawns are cooked remove form the heat.
Step 4: Garnish and serve
Cut the lime into wedges. Transfer the prawns onto a serving plate and season with salt and pepper. Sprinkle over the coriander leaves and add a drizzle of lime juice and oil. Garnish with the lime wedges and serve.