- 150 g salmon, cooked and flaked
- 250 g potatoes, cooked and mashed
- 1/4 cups (60ml) red onion, chopped
- 50 g frozen peas, defrosted
- 2 fresh chopped herbs
- 2 mild curry paste
- 3 crisp breads, crushed up
Mix together the salmon, potato, chopped red onion, peas, fresh herbs and curry paste. Make sure the curry paste is distributed really well through the mixture.
Take a large spoonful of your mixture and press it firmly into a patty shape with your hands.
Roll it in the crushed crisp breads until it is evenly coated.
Heat some oil on a medium heat in a frying pan and add your fish cakes. Turn them over when browned and cook the other side.