Hannah Read-Baldrey shows you how to make this lovely butterfly fascinator. It’s really easy to make plus it doesn’t come with the designer price tag.
You will need:
– Two Feather bufferflies
– 1 sinamay base
– 1 plastic hair comb grip
– Velvet ribbon
– Glue gun
- Put a line of glue along the top of the hair grip and attach to the inside of the sinamay base
- Cut veil to the right shape and size
- Cut your narrow velvet ribbon to the right size for the sinamay base
- Using your glue gun, attach the veiling to the ribbon
- Then glue the ribbon to the inside of the sinamay base on the opposite side to the grip
- Next, put a line of glue along the underneath of each butterfly and attach the top of the sinamay base.