These DIY save the date cards decorated with mini bunting are an inexpensive way to add a personalised touch to kick off your wedding plans, plus they’re really easy to make too!
You will need:
– A4 Kraft paper
– A4 Kraft Paper
– Craft knife
– Craft mat
– 3 small samples of fabric
– Lilac string
- Prepare your pre-printed text by printing the wording on an A4 piece of kraft paper. Measure and cut your paper to 10×14 cm ensuring you leave at least 3 cm from the top of the paper to the top of the text to leave space for the bunting to hang.
- Measure your kraft card to 15x11cm and cut to size using your craft knife.
- Attach the kraft paper to the centre of the kraft card using all purpose glue.
- Make a small triangular template out of the remaining kraft card.
- Fold your fabric in half in order to create a fold then cut around the template using your scissors.
- Glue your triangles closed over your string using all purpose glue.
- Tie the ends of the string into a loop.
- Attach the bunting to the corners of the card using all purpose glue.
- Trim the edges of the string.
- Post out to your guests!