Make these handmade wedding place cards to add a personalised touch to your wedding day and give your guests a little something to remember the day by.
You will need:
– Kraft card
– Kraft paper
– White lace trim
– Craft knife
– Craft mat
– Ribbon roses
– All purpose glue
– Print out the names of your guests on kraft paper.
– Using your ruler and pencil, measure the kraft paper to 7cm x 5cm.
– Cut out shape using your craft knife and ruler. Make sure the text is placed in the bottom right hand corner of your rectangle.
– Measure and cut out 8cm x 12cm of your kraft card.
– Fold the card in half so it stands up independently.
– Stick the paper to the centre of the card using all purpose glue.
– Trim strip of white lace the same width as the card and attach using all purpose glue.
– Attach ribbon roses using all purpose glue.
– Place cards on the tables at your reception venue for your guests to enjoy.