Are you looking for creative wedding ideas to make your special day stand out? Then why not try this elegant homemade seating plan for your guests to admire.
You will need:
– Four A4 sheets of lilac card
– Four A4 sheets of ivory paper
– Lilac rope
– A pack of small pegs
– 20 x 16 inch frame
– Staple gun
– Craft knife
– Craft mat
– All purpose glue
– Prepare pre-printed lists of the guests at each table on high quality ivory paper. Measure and cut the paper to 3 inches by 4.5 inches.
– Measure and cut your card to make nine table plans of 5 inches by 3.5 inches.
– Glue the paper to the centre of each card using all purpose glue.
– Put the frame face down.
– Using scissors cut three strips of rope each 15 inches long.
– Starting one inch from the top of the frame staple the rope to each side of the frame using a staple gun. Make sure the rope is taut.
– Attach the cards to the rope using the mini pegs.
– Hang your frame at your venue and let your guests enjoy!