We’ve teamed up with professional makeup artist Olivia Newman-Young to show you how to wear orange lipstick. And don’t worry, this makeup look is subtle so won’t have your lips looking like Donald Trump.
Here’s how to achieve the orange lip look:
Highlight the cheeks and apply down the nose using Charlotte Tilbury’s Light Wonder in 7 Medium.
With Chanel’s Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base, apply a subtle contour under the cheek bones; take up to the temples and down the neck.
Add colour to the cheeks using Mac’s Powder Blush in Peachykeen.
Wash over eyelids with Charlotte Tilbury’s The Dolce Vita Prime Shadow
Apply a light coating to the lashes with Benefit’s Roller Lash Mascara.
Apply a thick layer of Barry M Lip Paint in Peach to the lips.
- Charlotte Tilbury – Light Wonder in 7 Medium
- Chanel – Soleil Tan De Chanel Bronzing Makeup Base
- MAC – Powder Blush in Peachykeen
- Charlotte Tilbury – The Dolce Vita Prime Shadow
- Benefit – Roller Lash Mascara
- Barry M – Lip Paint in Peach