Punctuation is everything in written language other than the actual letters, including all punctuation marks, inter-word spaces, capitalization, and indentation. In the world of email and text messages, proper punctuation is in danger of becoming a lost art, yet, when writing for business, social reasons or just plain pleasure, punctuation is critically important. In a series of easy-to-follow, no-nonsense films Videojug will guide you through the punctuation jungle that includes question marks, quotation marks, hyphens, dashes, brackets, commas colons and all the other paraphernalia of the written language that so many of have forgotten from school.
- 02:50 How To Use The Slash Punctuation Mark
- 02:09 How To Use Question Marks
- 04:34 How To Use Quotation Marks
- 03:31 How To Use Hyphens And Dashes
- 01:59 How To Use i.e. And e.g.
- 02:47 How To Use Italics
- 02:36 How To Use Exclamation Marks
- 02:32 How To Use Block Quotes
- 02:51 How To Use Parentheses And Square Brackets
- 05:04 How To Use Commas
- 03:56 How To Use Colons And Semi-Colons
- 04:28 How To Use An Apostrophe
- 03:18 How To Use Capital Letters