Small Business Tax: Getting Started
You can never start preparing for tax season too soon, especially if you are the owner of a small business. Getting your taxes ready and in order for when April rolls around is a great way to make sure that you’ll be prepared and tax season won’t sneak up on you. Let our expert advise you on getting started with your small business taxes now!
- 00:41 How To Get An Employee Identification Number (EIN) When Setting Up A Small Business For Tax Season
- 00:54 How To Handle Your Tax Withholding As A Self Employed Person When Setting Up A Small Business For Tax Season
- 08:58 Small Business Types & Their Tax Implications
- 03:07 Small Business Tax: Setting Up Your Business For Tax Season
- 02:21 Small Business Tax: Basics
- 03:26 Small Business Accounting And Taxes