Rules for Under 16s
If you are under 16, please take note of our following guidelines:
- Please obtain a parent or a guardian’s permission before registering on our website.
- Please get permission from a parent or a guardian before uploading questions or answers to Videojug's Ask & Answers.
- Never reveal any personal information about yourself or anyone else e.g. surnames, school names, telephone numbers, home addresses, email addresses, instant messenger ids or specific places where you hang out.
- You may not ask others for personal information.
- No coded or foreign languages. Please communicate in English.
- You may not impersonate other people.
- Your username must be suitable. No flirty, rude or offensive names. Also, please do not give your full name.
- No dating or flirting. Videojug is about sharing expertise and not trying to find a boyfriend or a girlfriend.
- You may not submit content or make comments that are mean, rude and offensive.
- If someone posts something that is rude or upsetting to you, please report it immediately by filling in our contact us form.