Community and Posting Rules
When submitting or posting content to Videojug, you agree to the following:
- Your contribution will be civil and tasteful and you will treat other users with respect.
- You may not submit or post content deemed disruptive, offensive or abusive. Contributions must be constructive and polite, not mean-spirited or contributed with the intention of causing trouble.
- You may not submit or post content that is unlawful, harassing, defamatory, abusive, threatening, pornographic, obscene, profane, sexually oriented, racially offensive or otherwise objectionable material is not acceptable.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity which would violate or infringe in any way upon our rights or those of others (including intellectual property rights, rights of confidentiality, or rights of privacy) or cause distress or inconvenience.
- You may not suggest or encourage illegal activity that will result in contempt of court or breaking of a court injunction.
- You may not express opinions or refer to material which is vulgar, crude, sexist, racist, extremist or otherwise offensive.
- You may not submit or post content that relates to any ongoing or pending court case as such a post may be in contempt of court.
- You may not incite or advocate violence or harm against a person or group of people.
- You may not post suicidal notes or threats to commit suicide.
- You may not give out or request personal information such as home addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses or instant messaging identifications.
- You may not impersonate other people.
- You may not use Videojug for advertising commercial businesses and services.
- You may not use multiple logins for the purpose of disrupting the community or annoying other users – this may result in action being taken against your accounts.
- You may not spam or contribute off-topic material.
- You may not create inappropriate (e.g. vulgar, offensive etc) usernames.
- You may communicate and submit content in English only. Posts containing languages other than English may be removed.
Please note that 'content' refers to that which is text, graphics, photos, video, programs or audio.